Recently we introduced people to the Purposeful Living Paradigm. This paradigm is based on over 50 years of study, learning, experience and helping/mentoring business owners, students and colleagues.
- We have learned from hundreds of gurus and we believe they have missed a couple of elements that we believe are key to the paradigm.
- We believe in personal responsibility,
- We believe in true equality (no hierarchy)
- We believe that business can be conducted in a manner where everyone gains what they need in a timely fashion which eliminates poverty and isolation.
- We believe that living in the paradigm means that you are connected to others but your realise that it is a privilege, not a right.
- In the paradigm, you know the difference between responsibility to and responsibility for.
- Awareness is a key to living in the paradigm. You acknowledge that everyone is and they are perfectly them in this moment. You accept that they have a right to their point of view, ideas and concepts and you appreciate the differences and similarities.
- You live by a manifesto of doing your best, assuming nothing, taking nothing personally and regret nothing because you did your best and learned from the experience.
Because purpose is important.
Purpose keeps you going through tough times.
Purpose ensures that everyone benefits.
Purpose removes the need for security blankets because it recognises the continual growth and development that purposeful living people experience.
Purpose challenges assumptions and helps one acknowledge, accept and appreciate others
Purpose keeps you grateful, humble and living in the now.
Purpose helps you enjoy day to day more fun, funds (resources) and fitness (mental, physical, emotional and spiritual).
If you want to join the paradigm or learn more about living in the paradigm, join our Facebook Page and watch for more information coming shortly.
If you want your organisation or business to be more purposeful and enjoy the true benefits of purpose let us know.
Purposeful Living is FUN!
To your purpose